First off, welcome to FuseKit!
The first thing you are going to need to do before you can get your Query-Load-Compare on is to connect FuseKit to one (or many!) Salesforce Orgs. The best news of all - you only have to connect your Org once. 🎉
You can add your Org from the Orgs tab, or you can do it on the fly from most of the pages. You can add various types of Orgs, even ones with custom login URLs. Pro tip: make sure you allow pop-ups in the browser.
A few cool tips about the Orgs page 😎:
- Orgs are automatically sorted by Company.
- No more taking 7 clicks to get to your Org Id! It's right there in the Org information for you.
- If your access has expired, there will be an indication to let you know you will need to re-authenticate.
- Turn Org Sync on to make sure that you can access all of your orgs, regardless of where you logged into FuseKit from.
- Use the 'View org in Salesforce' link to quickly launch yourself into Salesforce 🚀.